Subject: VLC power supply questions
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Hechinger <wonko@4amlunch.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/02/2006 17:23:32
Ok, so I've got 5 VLC motherboards here.  No cases, no nothing.  They
were dirt cheap however.  ;)

So, who knows power supply specs for these things so that I can build a
power supply for them?  I want to run all 5 off of a single PS if I can.
That would be the nicest.  Also, I'll need to power two SCSI disks, but
that's about it.

A pin-out diagram of the PS connector socket would probably be all I need,
no?

-brian
--
"Some people say that if you play a Windows XP install CD backwards
you will hear demon voices commanding you to worship Satan.  But