Subject: Re: current port-vax status
To: Johnny Billquist <bqt@GW.SoftJAR.SE>
From: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw@lug-owl.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/17/2006 10:44:32
--mGogChkTWDyM7+rg

On Thu, 2006-02-16 19:28:39 +0100, Johnny Billquist <bqt@GW.SoftJAR.SE> wro=
te:
> For starters, it would be nice if build.sh could run the whole way throug=
h=20
> a build. A new gcc would be very welcome as well, as would a working boot=
=20
> for netbooting.

Well, I think core gcc isn't at all in a bad shape. At least for
Linux, the VAX target only needs some minimal patches, mostly even
configury. Though I don't know how this is wrt. shared libs, or even
TLS (which needs implementation...)

MfG, JBG

--=20
Jan-Benedict Glaw       jbglaw@lug-owl.de    . +49-172-7608481             =
_ O _
"Eine Freie Meinung in  einem Freien Kopf    | Gegen Zensur | Gegen Krieg  =
_ _ O
 f=C3=BCr einen Freien Staat voll Freier B=C3=BCrger"  | im Internet! |   i=
m Irak!   O O O
ret =3D do_actions((curr | FREE_SPEECH) & ~(NEW_COPYRIGHT_LAW | DRM | TCPA)=
);

--mGogChkTWDyM7+rg

--mGogChkTWDyM7+rg--