Subject: Re: Error cross-compiling lib/libc/rpc/svc_vc.c
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/13/2005 14:43:15
>> MKTTINTERP and MKX11, and possibly MKNLS (I'm not entirely sure what
>> the latter controls), are the only functional-area controls I see.
> man mk.conf

Of *course*.  And I should know to look there...why, exactly?

> MKX11 would make no sense.

I didn't say it made sense.  I said it was one of the only two (or
possibly three) functional-area controls I saw in /usr/src/BUILDING.
Maybe what that really means is that BUILDING needs updating, but that
wasn't what was under discussion as I saw it.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign