Subject: Re: Keyboard connection for a vaxstation 4000/60
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.org>
From: bart sikkes <b.sikkes@student.utwente.nl>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/29/2005 17:25:27
Hello,

Thanks Jan-Benedict and Dave for you answers. Ill try looking for such a
keyboard.

In the meantime I was, as advised, trying to get a terminal hooked up. Is in
this case it also "needed" to have a dec terminal? Because I got a wyse
wy-50 and a texas instuments (don't really see a type number anywhere)
laying around and I tried to hook both up but I didn't get any readable
output on them. Both via the MMJ and DB25 connector that is. But I did
notice I could setup these terminals so perhaps they have to wrong settings
to give usuable output currently. Any advise on this would be welcome?

Thanks,
bart