Subject: Re: VLC ram
To: Brian Hechinger <wonko@4amlunch.net>
From: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/29/2005 11:33:59
On Jun 29, 2005, at 11:02 AM, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> do i need to be concerned with the speed of the true parity 72-pin
> simms
> i get for a VLC?  if so, what speeds do i want and which do i want to
> avoid?
>
> it'll be nice to have a vax running NetBSD again.  since there will be
> more than one, i can run multiple versions for testing.  ;)

   If nobody here knows, I will crack mine open and check the speed of
the installed RAM.

   BTW, I missed my ^&@$#%& 7:30AM flight, so I will be coming up Friday
instead...I should be in town before your arrival though.

           -Dave

--
Dave McGuire             "I wonder what 'Error Code 1' means. That's
Cape Coral, FL            what it said when it started smoking."