Subject: Re: Failure to boot -current...
To: Anders Hjalmarsson <hjalmar@hjalmar.to>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@Update.UU.SE>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/13/2005 22:26:04
On Thu, 13 Jan 2005, Anders Hjalmarsson wrote:

> I see something similar:

Okay. You're getting exactly as far as I am. Good (or not... :-) )
The thing that disturbs me is that I cannot get into DDB at this point.
It's just like interrupts haven't been turned on. Console input is just
dead. So, it don't go on beyond the printout of filesystem type (well,
okay, it also complained about the date on your system), but then nothing.
If I could just get into DDB, things would be a bit easier...

 	Johnny