Subject: Re: MSCP SCSI project progress and question
To: 9000 VAX <vax9000@gmail.com>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@Update.UU.SE>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/26/2004 10:19:39
On Thu, 25 Nov 2004, 9000 VAX wrote:

> Hi,
>  Please take a look at <http://www.geocities.com/mscpscsi>. I have a
> question at the first section (New progress). I am in a hurry (to
> thanksgiving dinner) so the email is short.

You will not find anything in /dev unless you create it. Might be that
some stuff is created automatically nowadays, but don't rely on that.
Look at the message at boot instead. There you'll see if the controller is
detected, and if any disks are found.
You can look at the boot messages again with the dmesg command.

 	Johnny