Subject: Re: MicroVAX 2000 available
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/12/2004 13:19:19
On Oct 12, 2004, at 1:35 PM, Andy Ball wrote:
> Hello Wolfgang,
>
>   WR> I have a MV2000 inlcuding manuals free to a good home
>     > in Vienna, Austria. The machine has an RD54 hard disk,
>     > so no diskette drive.
>
> Jolly inconvenient of you not to live in Illinois: I would
> love one of those to tinker with!  :-)

   I was thinking the exact same thing.  If we get Wolfgang to move to
the USA, we can all fight over that machine. 8-)

   (...while we're deciding what country to move to if Bush gets
reelected, of course...)

          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire              "Put down that trout!"
Cape Coral, FL                  -Gary Nichols