Subject: Re: turbochannel
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/27/2004 12:50:54
On Fri, Aug 27, 2004 at 11:15:55AM +0100, David Brownlee wrote:

> >Get me one of the TC adapters, and it would be possible. :)
> 	I have an alpha at home with TC ethernet and scsi cards. To
> 	what address do you want the cards shipped? :)
You can't mount TC cards in a VS4k[69]0. You need a special bus adapter
card to convert the VAX whatever bus to TC. This bus adapter is the
problem due to its rareness. Most likely I would have written a VAX TC
bus attachment if only I had such a VS4k[69]0 TC bus adapter card (and
documentation about it).
--

tschüß,
         Jochen