Subject: Re: Accelerated LCSPX driver
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.org>
From: Blaz Antonic <blaz.antonic@siol.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/21/2004 07:12:37
Hello,

>   Ah, but it is a bug in the framebuffer driver.

I stand corrected - i assumed it was Just Working(TM), seeing how i
didn't get any complaints from you :-) I'm not familiar with keyboard
side of things, i presume the in-tree lcspx.c has same problem with the
keyboard if brought up with glass console ? How do we go abut fixing
this ?

>   The current problem is because the console detection logic in lcspx.c
> was changed to check for the diagnostic (serial) console bit that the
> 4000/60 and 4000/VLC uses, and does not recognize the graphics console

This is my fault, i used LCG driver as skeleton and apparently missed
this one. I've made few more changes (including those suggested by ...
Andy ? my memory is horrible lately) and i plan to switch to HW blinking
for cursor rather than just wank it on and off myself in kernel.

Blaz Antonic
--
Hi! I'm a signature virus!
Copy me into your signature to help me spread!