Subject: VS3100s up for grabs in .se
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Tobias Nygren <tnn@netilium.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/20/2004 19:48:42
Hello port-vax,

I have five VAXstation 3100s here, which is approximately three more than
I need. These boxen have the 8+4=3D12MB memory option and are ... horribly =
slow.
However, they are in good condition save some scratches. I was told they we=
re
stored offline under a desk for more than 10 years. One has bad SCSI and can
only be netbooted. Included is a homebuilt MMJ-to-DB9 console cable.

I'll ship anywere as long as you pay for it. Location: Link=F6ping, Sweden,=
 58434.
Reply privately if you're interested. (I'd hate to throw them away.)

--
tnn