Subject: Re: Looking for various LCSPX model strings
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.org>
From: Blaz Antonic <blaz.antonic@siol.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/15/2004 19:46:39
Hello,

>    Cool. :-)  Buy me some plane tickets and consider me an American
> refugee trying to escape a corrupt regime. :)

Riiight ... it wasn't me who was implying that the likes of me should
"dump the crappy ISP and give the business to one who will give you
static addresses". While i don't mind  (and came to expect) an
ideological remark here and there (when on topic, as in on the subject
of OSes in our case) this kind of babbling really irritates me - if it
was that easy people would do it already, don't you think ? Could there
be objective reasons as to why some people use dynamic IPs only and yet
haven't done anything wrong ?

Blaz Antonic
--
Hi! I'm a signature virus!
Copy me into your signature to help me spread!