Subject: Re: HOWTO: Install to local disk on a netbooted 4000/60?
To: None <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw@lug-owl.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/15/2004 15:27:29
--6S+CllbbV/7E5K18

On Thu, 2004-07-15 14:52:51 +0200, ragge@ludd.luth.se <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
wrote in message <200407151252.OAA21013@father.ludd.luth.se>:
> > On Sat, 2004-07-10 16:28:32 -0700, Blaz Antonic <blaz.antonic@siol.net>
> > wrote in message <40F07BA0.DFD@siol.net>:
> >=20
> >  .
> > -EZA0
> > %VMB-F-SCBINT2, PC =3D 00000020, PSL =3D 00006611.
> > ?06 HLT INST
> >   PC=3D 0000172A PSL=3D 041F0000
> >=20
> > Any hints for me?
> >=20
> Be sure that your boot program is in MOP format; the NetBSD mopd can load
> ELF boot programs as well but it may not work if you use another mopd.

I use the patches mopd from Maciej, that's capable of booting ELF files
as well.

> You can try ftp://bakfull.campus.luth.se/netbsd/boot.mop, which is the
> boot loader that I use to netboot a /90, so it should work :-)

This one just works. Thanks!  Now, I'll try to figure out how to
continue from here:)

MfG, JBG

--=20
    fuer einen Freien Staat voll Freier B=FCrger" | im Internet! |   im Ira=
k!
   ret =3D do_actions((curr | FREE_SPEECH) & ~(NEW_COPYRIGHT_LAW | DRM | TC=
PA));

--6S+CllbbV/7E5K18

--6S+CllbbV/7E5K18--