Subject: Re: Bugs need fixing
To: Blaz Antonic <blaz.antonic@siol.net>
From: None <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/11/2004 08:26:29
> Hello,
>
> After Jochen helped me out with the bus_dma[mem,map]* functions i
> apparently managed to break something on my own - now only bitmap
> rendering works, i have yet to figure out how i managed to break
> rasterops.
>
> Anyway, i wandered a bit off-topic: sys/arch/vax/if/if_le/vsbus.c is
> missing bus_dmammem_unmap() calls in its attach function.

Yes, Jochen sent me a mail yesterday about this.  This bug is mostly
cosmetic; if the kernel fails to attach the on-board lance chip then
there are bigger problems than just a few lost pages of memory :-)

-- Ragge

BTW thanks for your great work on the LCG stuff! It's really cool to
(at last!) get the graphics working.