Subject: RE: Sigma RQD11 monitor access
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/04/2004 19:49:32
Hello from Gregg C Levine
I am reasonably familiar with the behavior of ESDI drives. Just not in
a VAX environment. =20

Nigel can you describe what you saw when the drive crashed? Anything
on the screen that's connected to the computer? Anything on anything
else connected to it?

Douglas, can you make your copy available in a format that would be
easily downloaded for others to peruse? This sounds like an
interesting problem regarding computer hardware.
-------------------
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."=A0 Obi-Wan Kenobi

On
> Behalf Of Douglas Meade
> Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 5:06 PM
> To: Nigel Johnson
> Cc: port-vax@NetBSD.org
> Subject: Re: Sigma RQD11 monitor access
>=20
> Nigel,
>=20
> I've got several of these controllers running, and I do have
> a photocopy of the original manual.  If nobody beats me to it,
> I can send you that when I get home, in three hours or so.
> I seem to recall that you helped me several years ago with
> this same question!
>=20
> Doug Meade
>=20
> On Mon, 3 May 2004, Nigel Johnson wrote:
>=20
> > Can anybody help me with the console commands to get a Sigma RQD11
ESDI
> > controller to load its debug program into memory?  I have had
NetBSD