Subject: Re: LCG autodetection figured out completely
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.org>
From: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw@lug-owl.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/31/2004 13:02:01
--Y46NoIcKQuicSz3X

On Wed, 2004-03-31 11:44:52 -0800, Blaz Antonic <blaz.antonic@siol.net>
wrote in message <406B1FB4.697A@siol.net>:
> Offtopic: only one person that conatcted me so far has dual head LCG in
> their model 60. Is there any interest in dual head framebuffer driver at
> all ?=20

My 4000/60 is single-headed, as you know, but I (*Linux lcg framebuffer
driver programmer's hat on*) am absolutely interested in it. The hacks I
made up from your table could possibly even work, at least it works for
me (single-head 1280x1024x8). In theory, it should even work for
dual-head...

If you're reading this email and own a dual-headed 4000/60, please
volunteer to once MOP-boot my Linux kernel. It doesn't have SCSI
drivers and won't eat your data.

MfG, JBG

--=20
    fuer einen Freien Staat voll Freier B=FCrger" | im Internet! |   im Ira=
k!
   ret =3D do_actions((curr | FREE_SPEECH) & ~(NEW_COPYRIGHT_LAW | DRM | TC=
PA));

--Y46NoIcKQuicSz3X

--Y46NoIcKQuicSz3X--