Subject: Odgovori: Re: Help needed from owners of VS with LCG
To: Brian Chase <vaxzilla@jarai.org>
From: None <15176602@users.siol.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/14/2004 18:11:34
Hello,

> I checked all of my VLCs, but they all have HR 8 PLN.  Hopefully someone
> else will be able to help.

Thanks for reply - i didn't even know there was the HR type avaliable for the VLC machines :)

Can you check that out (examine 8 longwords at 200f0000) and something else for me ? Also examine first 8 locations at 20140000; another VLC owner helped me with access to his machine and there was nothing at that location (that's where LCG ROM is located on model 60) which puts another obstacle in the way of (hopefully) finally autodetecting LCG type in driver and have universal LCG driver avaliable with no need for weird #defines.

It's weird that nobody else but you two guys cared to reply ... i'd really like to see some reply from folks who have dual head and 4 plane versions in their model 60.

Blaz Antonic