Subject: Help needed from owners of VS with LCG
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Blaz Antonic <blaz.antonic@siol.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/11/2004 16:53:32
Hello,

I'd really appreciate it if people with LCG in their model 60 or VLC
that is NOT 1280x1024 8bpp single head (aka HR 8 PLN) type send me the
output of the following two commands:

>>> e/n:7 200f0000

>>> show config

(i'm only interested in exact LCG type reported, say LR 8 PLN or HR 4
PLN, etc. from show config command, not info about other devices)

Since there are many of you who contacted me before with various types
of LCG (i honestly didn't anticipate that many different types out
there, reading the documents i thought that was just a marketing ploy
:-))) i'm posting this to the mailing list instead of contacing each of
you directly, yo ucan send the results directly to me so we don't spam
the list further. Thank you for bearing with me the rest of you :)

Blaz Antonic