Subject: Re: VS 4k VLC keyboard problem
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.org>
From: Blaz Antonic <blaz.antonic@siol.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/16/2004 11:23:42
Hello,

> I've made sure every relevant part is commented, and no getty is ran, results
> are still the same. It's functional when the LCG driver fills the framebuffer
> with 0x00, but some seconds later (probably when the kernel has completed
> pressed HALT during it) it's broken.

Actually, that's right about when wscons attaches the keyboard. Keyboard
code is all there in the kernel, it's been there for ages now, it's just
that nobody seems to know how to get it to work on VS4k class machine.

Blaz Antonic
--
Hi! I'm a signature virus!
Copy me into your signature to help me spread!