Subject: Re: VS 4k 7930 audio progress report
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Gabucino <gabucino@mplayerhq.hu>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/15/2004 21:40:45
--+QahgC5+KEYLbs62

Blaz Antonic wrote:
> This is part of dmesg of my most recent kernel which got MI am7930 to
> partially cooperate with me.
1. what kind of audio does the vaxstation (4000) has? 8/16bit, freq, etc..
2. Where's the source?

> therefore refuses any input. I wonder why it claims to have attached
> itself to MD code then )_(*&@) [#-$( )* ;"!$ ?!
:)))

> Anyway, if anybody (of all three of you who actually follow the mailing
> list) happens to have a suggestion as to how to fix this i'm all ears.
I don't have the slightest idea, nor will I have after trying the stuff, but
I really wanna see it though.

> Offtopic: due to lack of replies i'll assume everybody is fine and dandy
> with my palette and font choices for LCG.
rotfl :)

> changes to -current tree. Any takers ? Somebody with -current tree
> locally to mess with (so he can verify everything compiles etc.) and VS
> 4k VLC or m60 if at all possible, please :)
My 2 cents: I'm happy with the current fonts, but keyboard and scrolling
support would be neat :) By the way, how come netbsd doesn't print kernel
messages during boot time, despite the LCG support?

--=20
Gabucino
MPlayer Core Team

--+QahgC5+KEYLbs62