Subject: RE: Found DEC branded AU, need specs
To: None <arcarlini@iee.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/19/2004 17:48:33
Hello (again) from Gregg C Levine
Yes, that one will do. Incidentally my DESTA has on its front the
single BNC connector for attaching a T connector. There's a green LED
on it, which does light up when there's power running. I can't tell if
the switches were set for the SQE setting.

When I use the term AUI, I mean the device I just described. It's
anything that connects to that cable, or even the card port, and then
to the network. But your suppositions on the first message are
correct.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."=A0 Obi-Wan Kenobi

On