Subject: MSCP programming doc
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: None <rick@snowhite.cis.uoguelph.ca>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/19/2004 11:43:51
Well, if you want it badly enough to send me a cheque for $10 and your
real US postal address, I'll photocopy it for you. It was given to me
by our DEC sales person without requiring any non-disclosure agreement,
so it should be in the clear. I received it just when the UDA50 product
came out, since I insisted DEC ship programming doc with the hardware.
(I believe that, shortly after that, DEC decided the MSCP interface was
 proprietary, but I already had the manual.)

It's about 300 yellowed pages in a binder.

rick