Subject: New (unofficial) NetBSD/vax snapshot available
From: Brian Chase <vaxzilla@jarai.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/11/2003 11:53:33
This is a cross-compiled snapshot of -current from the 9th of December.
The files are organized as a proper release.

  http://www.vax.org/temp/20031210-1/vax/

This works fine on my VS4000/VLC, but it still panics on my MicroVAX
3100/20e and VAXstation 3100/M76 when it accesses the SCSI disks.
(Maybe something with the "si" driver vs the "asc" driver?  That's
a guess.) I've not yet tried it netbooted from either of those machines,
but I'm hopeful that will work.  This snapshot should be very similar to
the one that Greg Oster reported success with on his VS4000/60.

Right now I'm in the process of getting a bit more infrastructure set
up, like console servers and a netbooting server, to make testing and
logging of multiple systems easier.

-brian.