Subject: Re: Building cross-compiler on non-NetBSD system ?
To: Blaz Antonic <NOSPAM_blaz.antonic@siol.net>
From: Anders Hogrelius <ahs@hogrelius.nu>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/25/2003 18:10:45
Yeah, I built a working crosscompiler some years back that would build
NetBSD-vax executables under Solaris 2.51 It took a LOT of work, but it
can be done. If my memory is correct, one of the problems I got was the
same as yours. You'll have to get the crosscompiler look for headers and
libraries in completely different places than where the system expects
them to be. PS. I'm glad to see that you've put that 4000 m60 to work.;-)

Anders

--
This cool Mail was sent on Sat 10/25/03 at 9:04AM PDT

"Logic and practical information do not seem to apply here."
"You admit that?"
"To deny the facts would be illogical, Doctor"
		-- Spock and McCoy, "A Piece of the Action", stardate unknown

* AHS Geoteknik
* Anders Hogrelius       Phone : +46 (0)70 6770210
* Tessingatan 12         E-mail: anders@hogrelius.nu
* SE-72216 Vasteras      Web:    http://www.hogrelius.nu/~ahs/
* SWEDEN