Subject: Re: boot.mop?
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.org>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/03/2003 11:31:28
thanks to all for the advice. i did get it booted fine with the 1.5.3 boot,=
=20
and installed 1.6.1. good news: the qbus scsi-mscp cards finally work again=
!
ive been hammering on the disk for hours and it hasnt broken yet, im
inclined to think that it is fixed, somehow. it also appears the the
generic kernel has soft updates enabled, also a good move.=20

isildur