Subject: RE: largest disk in a vs4000/90
To: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/28/2003 11:26:26
most vax gear has no problem with non-dec scsi disks. Personally i've not
had any problem with them. Fujitus, IBMs, Toshibas of various vintages,=20
seagate hawks, barracudas, elites, and 1480s, seagate/CDC wren 7s,=20
various micropoles (pl. of micropolis? hehe),, all have worked without=20
any problem for me in various vaxstations.=20
offhand i dont recall using a disk bigger than a barracuda 4 (4.5 gb) in
one though... dunno about wrapping around 8g.=20

isildur