Subject: Re: Internal compuiler error
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Blaz Antonic <blaz.antonic@siol.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/04/2003 14:08:34
Hello,

> > Johnny asked about texinfo ... gcc somehow depends on texinfo and
> > texinfo cannot be built, ergo i can't try out gcc3 from pkgsrc. So no,
> > it hasn't been fixed yet. Apparently more things were broken in pkgsrc
> > recently, i couldn't compile icewm-1.2.7 (same version, quite old now
> > BTW, compiled fine 2 months ago).
>
>         Can you compile it with 'CFLAGS=' to disable optimisation?

Which one ? icewm did compile after i edited top level makefile to add
--disable-xinerama. I should have disabled i18n too i believe because
it's ivnoc icewm complains about and exits even though iconv appears to
be working. But now it's so messed up after 1 pkg)delete i'm not sure
how to get it back in order ... it is installed but not registered ...
creepy. This pkgsrc is one giant mess of obsolete software.

Blaz Antonic
--
Hi! I'm a signature virus!
Copy me into your signature to help me spread!