Subject: Re: baud rate restrictions on vaxstation 3100
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofygoof.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/03/2003 22:40:18
On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 09:22:47PM +0200, ragge@LUDD.LUTH.SE wrote:
> The DZ11 cannot do higher speed than 9600, but the clone chips and
> some of the devices (like DZQ11) can do higher.  The same 19800
> problem is in the VS31k DC367 chip as in the DC7085 version. They
> cannot do higher speeds though.

urk... so there is no VS3100 that will do 38400 then?  I have a DZQ11 in
one of my microvaxen.  it figures my slowest vaxen would be the only
ones MIDI-capable.  :P

  "Isn't an OS that openly and proudly admits to come directly from Holy
   UNIX better than a cheap UNIX copycat that needs to be sued in court
   to determine what the hell it really is?"  --  Michael Sokolov