Subject: BIND 4 build?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: John Klos <john@sixgirls.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/25/2003 21:57:38
Hi,

My bulk package machine has shown a problem: building BIND 4 causes the
system to crash. I have this machine set to reboot, so I never get to see
what the debugger says, but it's strange that (1) such an old package
should cause problems, and (2) that this system should crash reliably when
building BIND 4 (it's done this and been restarted three times now).

Does anyone have the time to try a build of BIND 4 to see if something has
changed for the worse? If not, I should be able to get a serial console on
the machine in the next week or so.

Thanks,
John Klos
Sixgirls Computing Labs