Subject: Re: KFQSA problem
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/04/2003 16:47:42
On 2003.06.04 16:25 M J Dowden wrote:

>      I've tried several dip configurations, but the KFQSA never shows=20
> up in "service" mode in a sho dev, as described in n.rieck's notes.
Not "show dev", "show qbus" should give:
774420 KFQSA Service #0

I have somthing in my mind that the assignment of "0" and "1" on the DIP
switch description is inversed on that page. I had to fight with the dip
switches for some time too.=20

But bevore you start to fight with the KFQSA, try to regonfigure the=20
CMD SCSI and boot of the NetBSD CDROM without the KFQSA. If this fails=20
you don't need all that fiddling with the KFQSA and can proceed with=20
a net-boot setup.=20
--=20

tsch=FC=DF,
       Jochen