Subject: Re: SCSI CD-ROM on Vax
To: J. Buck Caldwell <buckaroo@liveround.com>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/02/2003 11:40:05
perhaps because when there is no disk in it, it can't get the drive
geometry? this theory would also likely be borne out if you were to bring it
up with a cd in, but subsequently change it for another, if it would still
work, or if it would assume the original cd's vitalstatistics even with the
new cd in..

isildur