Subject: Re: VAX 6410 boots!
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/21/2003 09:15:03
At 02:06 AM 5/21/2003 -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
 > What is your power configuration?  Are you running it on 3-phase, or did
you convert it?

Its running on the plug it came with :-) Four outer prongs, one with a kink
in it. It looks like a dryer plug so I'm wondering if it isn't just 240
2-phase.

>   I sure do like 6000-series machines.  I hope you're able to run yours
> from time to time.  Hey, you should get a VAXVector board for it!

That would be interesting! I do have a VT340+ I can hook up to it to
display some color graphics. Although a VXT200 would probably be a better
choice (using X)

--Chuck