Subject: Discusware on NetBSD
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Jasper Hoon <jasper.hoon@t-systems.co.za>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/21/2003 09:48:42
Hi All,

I have installed discusware (forum software) on my uVax3100 (12MB Ram), but
it is extremely slow.
Is it normal on this MicroVax config?

Any other suggestions for "faster" Forum software for my NetBSD/Vax?
Many thanks!
Jasper

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and T-Systems South Africa (Pty) Ltd accepts no liability therefore, except where the sender specifically states them to be those of T-Systems South Africa (Pty) Ltd.  Although this message has been scanned for the possible presence of computer viruses prior to despatch, T-Systems South Africa (Pty) Ltd cannot be held responsible for any viruses or other material transmitted with, or as part of, this message.