Subject: RE: [OT]OpenVMS/Alpha hobbiest CD or ConDist?
To: 'Brian Wheeler' <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/05/2003 14:17:42
Hello from Gregg C Levine
Not me personally. I'm not an AXP person. But have you contacted the
user's group for OpenVMS? They might be able to help you.=20

Now if anyone had the VAX kit, and could run off a copy, that'd be
perfect.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."=A0 Obi-Wan Kenobi

On Behalf