Subject: Re: Installer crashing at end of install....
To: Robertdkeys@aol.com, <chris.wareham@iosystems.co.uk>
From: Christopher Tribo <t1345@hopi.dtcc.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/27/2003 16:30:47
FWIW, This happens on both of my macppc machines. sysinst seg faults, and
since the MFS is too small to hold the core dump you get the file system
full error(s). Why it doesn't print comm sysinst terminated by signal 11
(segmentation fault) or some such I do not know.

This also happened to me with my pmax boxes with 1.6

--
I'm trying to port NetBSD to my cup of tea, but it keeps kernel panicking
on refill. This is odd, because I ported it to my toaster and my bookcase

Any hints?

Jared Earle - http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-ports/2002/07/04/0000.html