Subject: Re: VAX 4000 108... any good for NetBSD
To: None <Robertdkeys@aol.com>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/26/2003 18:08:22
i am almost literally drooling.. a 4108 is a really nice machine!
its basically a 4105 (the nice part) in a PeeCee style enclosure very
similar to the dec personal workstations. it _should_ run netbsd
just fine. of course, you really dont want to be _burdened_ with
such a machine you know you want to give it to me, right? *grin*

anyway, it should work like a champ, and its a mega fast vax, too..

happy hacking!
isildur