Subject: Re: disks on a 4000/600A or 700A
To: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis@mcmanis.com>
From: Douglas Meade <inforum@umd5.umd.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/11/2003 22:24:04
Chuck,

You're right, I had collected all the information I had on KFQSA
and DSSI in general into an HTML file.  However, that server
crashed, and I can't find the disk backup.  I do have hard copy,
and so you may have poked me into typing it in again.  I still
find the hard copy useful.  Since I wrote that, I've been trying
to get the KFQSA to work with the DSSI cabling and plugs in the
4000/500 rack I have.  I followed some of Chuck's instructions,
plus tips I picked up from this group, but I am still only
successful in getting the disks to work when I plug a cable
directly to the KFQSA and run that to the disks.  A nice web
page on this would be useful!  Sorry to disappoint.

Doug