Subject: Re: DHU driver fixups
To: Hugh Graham <hugh@openbsd.org>
From: Jochen Kunz <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/06/2003 12:05:45
On Sat, Apr 05, 2003 at 08:16:16PM -0800, Hugh Graham wrote:

> PS: I'm interested in looking at the onboard "DHW" serial IO adaptors
> for the MicroVAX class machines. If you have a spare card, back panel
> connector, cables and any necessary peripherals for a VAX 4000 100
> machine you can donate to me (in Canada), please get in touch.
\begin{AOL}
Mee 2! MEE 2!
\end{AOL}
I have a MicroVAX 3100 m95. It has the serial option installed, there
are two 50 pin connectors on the back. I don't have any break out
cables. If someone has the pinout, please share this knowledge with
me. It would be no problem to solder the cable myself. (I already
pruchased the 50 pin connectors that fit in the back of the VAX.)
I am also willing to help in hacking the device driver. (Porting
from Open- to NetBSD, testing, ...)
--

tschüß,
          Jochen