Subject: FS: VAX4000-300 & -400, SCSI card etc
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Ben <bluesky6@ix.netcom.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/05/2003 18:22:35
Guys/gals,

I need my garage back in order to rebuild a VW engine, so I am going
to get rid of what remainds of my VAX collection.

I have:
1. One VAX 4000-300. KA670-A, 64MB memory, two RF31, RF35 and TF85 in
the chassis. EZ0A ethernet. All DSSI terminators are there. There is
also an external box with at least one hard disk, terminator and cable
to the main chassis. There is also a CXY08-M and CXA16-M cards.
=46inally, there's a log book that indicates when the system was
originally put in service (1992!).

2. One VAX 4000-400. KA675-A, 64MB memory, one RF35, TF85, and 6xM3135
+ M3156 cards(?). Also all DSSI terminators are present.

3. One power cable with the notch.

4. One serial terminal cable that will allow you to use a PC as a
terminal.

5. One Emulex UC07 SCSI card. I got this from Keyways (still have
receipt) but have never used it. It comes with a photocopied manual.

6. Various CPU boards, cables (including a serial cable that with the
actual offset plastic tongue), front panels etc etc.

Both VAXen work. I powered them up this morning. And they successfully
completed the power on self test. Cosmetics is very good. Nothing
broken, as far as I can tell.

I am in San Jose, California. You can either come and pick them up
(preferred) or I can arrange shipping either via Mail Boxes Etc or
Craters&Freighters.

I  must have paid something like $2000 for all these things in
2000-2001 (the Emulex was $412) including shipping. I am asking $500
for everything.

Let me know if you need photos.

Thanks.

Ben