Subject: Re: dnet client for VAX - finally!
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Thompson <m_thompson@ids.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/26/2003 12:20:32
I find that my KS10radiator is just a little bit more (in)efficient than my
VAX radiators. Those extra four bits help a lot. The RP06radiator also does
a good job with air circulation but it is a bit noisy.

My house is heated with oil. The rapidly rising price of oil will make the
KS10radiator the heater of choice this year.

At 10:34 AM 2/26/03 EST, Robertdkeys@aol.com wrote:
>VAXheating is very useful.  My house is electrically heated
>anyway, so.... using VAXradiators rather than the traditional
>radiator is both useful for heat and workable for misc.
>computational needs.  I can almost heat the whole house
>when all 15 VAXen are fired up.....(:+}}...
>
>(That is quite true these past few months!  VAXenheat takes
>the bite off the cold in the basement, easily.)
>
>Bob Keys

Michael Thompson
E-Mail: M_Thompson@IDS.net