Subject: DHV11 switch settings???
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: None <Robertdkeys@aol.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/20/2003 13:06:25
What are the factory default settings of the two switch jumper
blocks on a DHV11 board in a MicroVAX for the initial board?

Mine are:

Address switch                            Vector Switch

off off off off on off off on                 off off off on on off off on

Is that correct?

The reason that I am asking is that when I put a DHV11
board into my machine (the one with the problematic
CMD 220 scsi board) it seemed to make the board
crash.  I yanked the board and dropped a couple of
grant cards in, and now it seems to be runnin fine
on the KA630 cpu boardset.  It makes me wonder if
there were any address/vector conflicts that might
have been problematic.

Thanks

Bob Keys