Subject: Re: CMD qbus scsi issues
To: None <vaxzilla@jarai.org>
From: None <Robertdkeys@aol.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/18/2003 15:34:46
The /usr fs was about 1.7g in a 2g drive.  That version of NetBSD
seems to operate with drives up to 2g fine (NetBSD vax 1.3.2).
It is not like Ultrix 4.1 and under.
(:+}}...

I was using a ram of 24mb as opposed to 16mb or under, but I
don't think that had anything to do with it.

I will confirm that it seems to be load related in that it only happened
on a system compile of kernel sized proportions.  Light use did not
seem to bother it.  It was running the generic kernel.

After the crash, it would not recognize any drives on the KA650 cpu.
Switching to the KA630 boardset and it now is running fine.

Bob Keys