Subject: Re: SIMH/VAX 2.10-2 Win32 Binaries with Ethernet Support
To: Baby Peanut <baby_p_nut@yahoo.com>
From: Thomas Dzubin <dzubint@vcn.bc.ca>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/13/2003 14:05:02
On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, Baby Peanut wrote:
> A way to run NetBSD on a Windoze box without reformatting, etc.
>
> http://www.tubas.net/~kstailey/simh/

SHHHHHHHHHH!! Quiet!  If my wife ever finds out that I don't really
need the big pile of VAX and PDP systems in our basement to run my
hobby systems, I'll have to use the space for something else, like,
um, furniture or exercise equipment or ...

(By the way, late at night, I close all the drapes, lock the doors and
I have been know to boot up VMS under SIMH running on a Windoze
system.   Don't tell anyone!)

Also, I'm in Canada...If I get rid of all of my big minis, what's
going to heat my house?  My electric bill is $300 a month, but at
least I'm warm!  :-)

Thomas Dzubin
Saskatoon, Calgary, or Vancouver CANADA