Subject: RE: Diagnostic LEDs on VAXstation 4000 VLC?
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/10/2003 00:21:28
Hello from Gregg C Levine
Just for fun, try resocketing everything inside the machine that can
be resocketed. It could be that you've got a loose chip in there
someplace. If nothing else works then it could be a case of something
that's completely unknown to me.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."=A0 Obi-Wan Kenobi

On Behalf