Subject: Re: CMD qbus scsi issues
To: Tom Ponsford <tponsford@theriver.com>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/31/2003 18:09:41
cabling is not the issue here, as the device works perfectly with one OS
and bombs with the other, even when the only difference physically is
swapping a disk in the same enclosure... the uvax-III kit is basically
the metal s-box plate which has C50's on it as opposed to an IDC connector
right on the board, which is what all the pdp11/uv2 versions had. i
drilled out the rivets on one of my 223's and replaced the s-box plate with
a metal spine from some other dead qbus card, to properly mount it in my
ba123 years ago... it was quite happy.

isildur