Subject: Re: Instability problems
To: Blaz Antonic <blaz.antonic@siol.net>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/30/2003 10:54:52
yes, there is a setting for automatic restart. i'll have to check my
manual (which is not anywhere near me) to know for sure, but you could just
try changing it to values other than 0 and 1, like 2 and 3, and see what
happens.. or someone on the list who actually knows it might point it
out.. (this is of course the value for the HALT variable)

isildur