Subject: RE: VMS on Itanic
To: , <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/25/2003 00:21:19
Hello from Gregg C Levine
First question, did you read my entire e-mail message? And second,
that's how it was explained to me, at the NYMLUG meeting on the
subject of booting OpenVMS on the Itanic systems. As of the last
meeting they still haven't gotten a good date as to when it will boot.
However, I'm inclined to agree with you, this business is completely
weird, how do you go about explaining the methods behind how a
processor works if you are not directly connected with the building
process. And yours sounds better then theirs.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."=A0 Obi-Wan Kenobi

On Behalf