Subject: Re: look what I got
To: Baby Peanut <baby_p_nut@yahoo.com>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@bsdfans.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/16/2003 16:08:51
Hi !

i don't know if this is just a local (german) problem, or if someone thinks he
got too many hits on this file, but access is denied on this URL.

Anyone got this file to put on any server, or maybe accidentally mail it to me?
:)

It sounds like 4000/90A, is this the same as 4000/90 according the firmware?
Usually the A-models just have a bit faster CPUs...

Bye... Michael