Subject: Re: TURBOChannel ethernet?
To: John Klos <john@sixgirls.org>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@uranium.vaxpower.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/29/2002 16:12:01
you might give it a shot, but then, they dont work on pmaxen in netbsd
either. i tried tinkering about a year ago with one to try to get it to
work, with some help from a couple other folks on the pmax list, with no
luck. (likewise for a turbochannel alpha).

if you have any success, please post about it!

isildur