Subject: Re: Qbus cdrom card???
To: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@bsdfans.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/09/2002 06:23:08
Hi !

On Sun, 8 Dec 2002, Dave McGuire wrote:
> On Sunday, December 8, 2002, at 06:55 PM, Robertdkeys@aol.com wrote:
> > I vaguely remember hearing of a Qbus cdrom card
> > that would mate up with an RRD40 cdrom.  Anyone
> > know of any such critters gathering dust?  I just
> > found an RRD40 that could be pressed into service
> > if I could find that card if it exists.
>
>    I have three of them that appear to be missing their EPROMs. :-(

I have currently 2 of them (one is mine), where i could dump the EPROM for you
to fix it. One of those controllers came from this list i think. But they are a
bit rare.

...Michael

--
http://www.bsdfans.org/     Home Powered by: (Net|Open|Free)BSD IRIX NonStop-UX
Solaris AIX HP-UX Tru64 MUNIX Ultrix VMS SINIX Dolphin_Unix OpenStep MacOS A/UX